The RSGB Volunteer Regional Team have been trying to improve communication and cooperation between the Clubs and Societies throughout Region 11.
One step in this process is the creation of a Regional mailing list allowing all of the Clubs in the Region to:
1. Post details of their events
2. Examine the events others are planning to avoid clashes
3. Start cross club discussions
4. Have quick direct access to the Volunteer Regional team
5. Be able to create sub-groups for a particular activity either permanent or transient
6. Give all Clubs access to Regional resources in other Clubs for, for example, exams, practical assessments, training courses etc.
If this sounds intriguing point your web browser at firstname.lastname@example.org and go check it out.